All Recess Desks come with a guaranteed limited Lifetime Warranty that covers any physical damage as a result of poor workmanship, affecting the structure and integrity of the unit. This includes defects with the height adjustable steel frame & legs (standing desk), aluminium legs (Single & Team workstations), steel Single & Team frames and height adjustable feet (all desks). The motors and electrical accessories on our standing desk range (both single and dual) are covered by a 2-Year Warranty - this includes optional electrical soft cabling addons provided with any desk or workstation. We will provide & install replacement parts if a failure occurs during the warranty period. Outside these warranty periods, we have a range of spare parts available for purchase.
The Warranty period begins on the date that you receive your Desk. The Recess Warranty is personal to you, the purchaser and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
What isn't covered in the warranty?
Please note the following is not included in our Desk Warranty:
- Normal wear and tear, including minor scratches, fading, stains and discolouration that does not affect performance;
- Slight variations in colours, small knots or spotty incursions, minor gaps in plywood edges or other imperfections in natural materials used;
- Damage caused by alterations or modifications to the product or where the product is used in an abnormal manner and/or not for its intended purpose;
- Damaged caused by improper use, cleaning, maintenance, treatment, storage or otherwise caused by your acts or omissions;
- Refurbishment or upgrade of any components of a Unit in an attempt to renew the unit;
- Damage caused by transit, delivery, redelivery, and/or post-delivery moving performed by an unauthorised person(s);
- Damage caused by the disassembly and reassembly by an unauthorised person(s);
- Acts of nature, including but not limited to fire, flood, water damage, hurricanes, tornados, windstorm, hail, earthquake, smoke, or other heat sources, as well as exposure to the cold, theft, negligence, riot, vandalism, graffiti (drawing) or any other peril;
- Acts of God, any hostile act or act of war, terrorism, insurrection or rebellion, special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages whether in contract, tort, or negligence;
- Crushing of any type caused by loads exceeding each respective component’s load-bearing capacity leading to breakage of structural components;
- Any defects in products that we brought to your attention when you purchased the product and were approved by yourself in writing.