All Recess Soundproof booths come with a guaranteed limited 5-Year Warranty that covers any mechanical defect affecting the structure and integrity of the unit and a 2-Year Warranty on electrical items and fittings, including ventilation fans. We will provide & install replacement parts if a failure occurs during the warranty period. Outside these warranty periods, we have a range of spare parts (electrical items and fittings) available for purchase.
Our 5-Year Warranty covers any physical damage, flaws, major blemishes, or manufacturing defects in both materials and workmanship, assuming our products are used in a manner for their intended purpose.
The Warranty period begins on the date that you receive your booth. The Recess Warranty is personal to you, the purchaser and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
What isn't covered in the warranty?
Please note, the following is not included in our Soundproof Booth warranty:
- Normal wear and tear, including minor pilling, fading, stains and discolouration and softening of the product that does not affect performance;
- Minor changes or settling to soundproof materials or chair cushioning layers that may cause visible or unseen indentations of less than 25 mm;
- Slight variations in colours, small knots or spotty incursions, minor gaps in plywood edges or other imperfections in natural materials used (for example, solid timber and timber veneers);
- Spillage on fabric, scratches or breakage of hard surface (i.e. wood, linoleum, plexiglass, acrylic, metal or glass components);
- Damage caused by alterations or modifications to the product or where the product is used in an abnormal manner and/or not for its intended purpose;
- Damaged caused by improper use, cleaning, maintenance, treatment, storage or otherwise caused by your acts or omissions;
- Refurbishment or upgrade of any components of a Unit in an attempt to renew the unit;
- Damage caused by transit, delivery, redelivery, and/or post-delivery moving performed by an unauthorised person(s);
- Damage caused by the disassembly and reassembly by an unauthorised person(s);
- Acts of nature, including but not limited to fire, flood, water damage, hurricanes, tornados, windstorm, hail, earthquake, smoke, or other heat sources, as well as exposure to the cold, theft, negligence, riot, vandalism, graffiti (drawing) or any other peril;
- Acts of God, any hostile act or act of war, terrorism, insurrection or rebellion, special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages whether in contract, tort, or negligence;
- Crushing of any type caused by loads exceeding each respective component’s load-bearing capacity leading to breakage of structural components;
- Any defects in products that we brought to your attention when you purchased the product and were approved by yourself in writing.